Agnostic.com

5 1

Those of you who are NOT single, what do you like most about your significant other?

I'm always curious about couples... what attracts someone to another person? When you first met, what made you fall for him or her? Did you like him/her straight away or did it take some time? Would you like to share your love story?

GeekLeen 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well since I'm a maverick I'm going to answer your question even though I AM single, and there's nothing you can do about it.

When I first met my ex-wife there was this feeling, almost immediately, as if we new each other for years. The conversation would flow and we'd play off each other like old friends do. It didn't hurt that she had a great ass either.

Like most of the other old farts on here, she puts up with me. I won't tell the whole story but I married my wife a week after I met her. We both committed to each other and have made it through thick and thin. We told each other what we wanted and expected and both compromised a bit. Actually there's little I dislike about her, so I'm a happy camper.

gearl Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

She keeps me connected with family. I am an introvert and tend to isolate. I was attracted to her the first time I saw her, but we didn't get along for the first year after meeting. She finally decided to take me as I am, and we have been together ever since.

her smile ... and her eyes do the job 😉

She keeps me honest and grounded. I have an ego that takes over a room...even if I do not speak. It isn't a good thing some times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.