Agnostic.com

2 0

I was walking in Time Square with my friends yesterday Evening on christmas day. This guy walks up to me in our group and says "Jesus Loves You" and tried to had me some little booklet.
I am not sure why i got so angry but my response was " i don't love Jesus, now Get away from me!" the i sorta walked ahead of my group appearing a bit agitated.
So we arrive at Havana Central a Cuban Eatery and was immediately seated at a table. My friends are like, Tim are you ok? I was like yes. When that guy approached me, it sort a took me back to the days when i was a christian and miserable so i lashed out. I have really good friends because they told me we have unconditional love for you and each other. these friends consist of a married straight couple, another single female and i single male. We all attended college together one year and formed a study group and have remained close for years. Guess What.....They are all Christians!

twshield 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was a good response. I haven't had that happen to me in public. I'm not sure what i would say. I've had some issues with churches. It was with preachers and their bullshit. I think the people are just puppets. I think I would say no thanks. Or I may just take their paper and shove it in my pockets. I don't really know what I would do but I understand your reason and that's what counts.

Amazing he didnt follow you and annoy you even more,those holy rollers love to take credit for converting people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10731
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.