Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Sessions says the Bible justifies separating immigrant families. The verses he cited are infamous. - The Washington Post

Well OF COURSE he does! That little weasel! For the record, Sarah Hucka-Sanders is ALSO on record as saying the bible (King James Version-you know, the one that is in the one in Jesus' original language coz it has his words in RED and everything) justifies the admins heinous immigration practices. I sent them both tweets decrying this. Since I cannot longer get banned from 45's twitterfeed, might as well start somewhere! LOL.

BookDeath 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The buybull advocates many bizaare and cruel acts.

He also says he was never a Keebler elf!

Does Anyone think our AG should be basing our country's (horrendous) actions on Anything from the babble? Since when? This is truly terrifying!

Like I said in another thread, Sessions is the same idiot that thinks people who smoke weed are horrible people. They also seem to be coordinated with their diarrhea of the mouth. They seem to be testing the waters.

The whole administration belongs behind bars for crimes against humanity and defrauding the American people as well as treason

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.