Agnostic.com

6 0

Orlando, Florida in the end of July

I will be at the convention center in Orlando at the end of July and I thought I would ask what is close by that I should check out? At least within about 3-4 miles of the center. Normally when I go to things like this a group of us just wonders around to see where we want to stop but I thought I would ask here if any one know. Thanks...

ArkanzanWheeler 4 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is the National Veterans Wheelchair Games.

What conference is that, fellow Arkansan? 🙂 I'd love to go if I haven't missed it yet! Thanks!

There is a science center in Orlando that’s pretty entertaining. Also, Kennedy Space Center isn’t far.

Take in a day at HOLY LAND and watch jesus walk among the people. See the virgin mary and all the rest of the Trinity Broadcast network presentation. Best to do a few hits of some good week and then walk with gods.

EMC2 Level 8 June 22, 2018

The ocean is 60 Miles away

Yeah, I am sure we will make it to the ocean at least one of the days. I usually stay away from the touristy trap stuff (and especially Disney World there...lol). But I was hoping there was a ittle hole in the wall place that was decent for something there. I have a couple days free to wonder around hand so who knows...lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.