Agnostic.com

2 1

So I'm a little curious. My reason for being here is dating purposes, although the entire community is pretty cool in general.

My actual question is: How good is the dating portion of this site? Like any of y'all gone on a date?

onespicyboi 3 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Living so far apart from most of the planets population, it is unlikely I would actually meet someone from this site. I did have a quick look at profiles of ladies in my age range in my country, but apart from being non believers all, there were few obvious common interests. Some romance may occur via the site, but I doubt it.

May I suggest you engage some of the women here in conversation in discussions then if you hit it off, they are single interested in dating and live close by then message them and take the conversation from there. Most of the women here are not only atheist/agnostic but also quite intelligent you need to woe their minds.

So true. The way to a woman's heart is through her intellect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10884
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.