Fascist Racist
NAZI
Bragga Docious

Norway,
Please Help Us!

Photo: My sign for the Science/Earth March, April 2018

LiterateHiker 9 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This one.

This was a march held in Friday Harbor last year that I participated in. [sanjuans.org] This year I was on a "parade of the Species" march on Lopez. Some 200 people/kids were in attendance. Also, (a little propaganda) [king5.com] This march is island wide and takes place on the 3 big islands. Nikyta is our recycling guru and works at the local, independant, transfer station.

I VOTE!

It's us as well.

Coldo Level 8 June 17, 2018

My favorite March sign:
“March: Cheer up! It’s technically springtime!”
?

Lol! 👍

I love the Norway Please Help Us sign. lol

There is no planet B.

But there could be a Planet X

Here are some more including some of my faves. I'm wearing the shirt that says...
Super, Callus, Fragile, Racist, Sexist, Not My Potus. 😀

@CarolKay

Thank you! I love the sign:

If You Don't Understand
Why We're Upset,
Change Your News Channel

Here's a sign I made for March for Our Lives and Gun Control, March 2018.

I have seen so many creative signs in the marches that I have participated in. I always seem to get caught up in the moment though and forget to take pics 😕

@LiterateHiker Great sign! Yes, and it's so necessary and unfortunate that we have to say that and even march at all!
Thanks for this post it gave me the opportunity to test photo uploading and by being able to post multiple photos I was able to work out the bugs I was experiencing, back on topic, the two signs one "bigger Dick" and the other, "change your news channel are faves from the web. The others are mine. 😀.

@patchoullijulie Whats important is just showing up ❤.

@CaroleKay I agree. I just wish those with different powers, that could be used for the good, would show up for what they have to do in these times. They seem to be sadly missing.

Thank you, CaroleKay! I just ordered a T-shirt like yours:

Super Callus, Fragile, Racist, Sexist, Not My Potus

Kathleen

Marching with a friend and a couple signs that I made.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.