Agnostic.com

3 1

What are you reading right now, and is it any good?

I'm on Steve Silberman's Neurotribes: the legacy of autism and how to think smarter about people who think differently.

It's a chunky off book, but a properly compelling page turner. I'm only halfway through, but everytime I pick it up, it's so difficult to put down. I like to read to get to sleep, but this one keeps me up too late!

Trapezoid 5 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Captains Courageous" by Rudyard Kipling....This is the first Kipling I've had the chance to read. It's not bad, but it's moving kind of slowly in the middle.

Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman. And, yes, it's quite good.

Might have to look that one up, thoroughly enjoyed the recent tv adaption of american gods - fairly sure I'd read it first as a teen many moons ago.

Just finished to read Master & Margarita by M.Bylgakov. I belive everybody can find something for himself in this book. A bit about god,devi,love,rotten people...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.