Agnostic.com

7 1

Ever visit a Christian propaganda site ?

• 7 votes
  • 10 votes
musicman2803 6 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't heckle much, but it is interesting to see lies and fallacies galore.

Sometimes, usually just to see if they are softening their positions on certain issues. I am almost always disappointed.

Katrik Level 7 June 20, 2018

Those, along with McDonalds and pits filled with scorpions, are places I feel no desire at all to visit.

Jnei Level 8 June 20, 2018

I can go to church without suffering.

Usually not on purpose. Most I run across is from a web search. However, there is this guy on FB that shows up as a sponsored post. Most of the time I try to scroll past, sometimes I have to reply. He promotes religous and political propaganda. I post on there from time to time. Some like it. Others (most) call me names. I point out facts! With links! Not really anyone pays attention. What's even worse is he recycles the same propaganda multiple times! I point out that he has posted the same article 3+ times. Come on! At least come up with new propaganda! Be original!

But I would not call that heckling.

I like to take a look sometimes so I can be prepared in case there is some new ridiculous argument or trend that might affect me.

I dint really heckle, but have accidentally ended up on one, scary stuff

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111220
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.