Agnostic.com

2 0

How many of us have truly seen what love is , and being in love with another is for ourselves?

Outsideit67 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Rugglesby , it seems you have had quite the experience. Life is full of challenges due to fact that we are in relationship with others. I hope you have found some peace through all of this . It has been a wonderful experience for me to see love for myself , and with all the unexpected events, to still be able to have love for everything has been good. My Ego has given me a run for my money , but I recognize what that’s about , and I choose love. Keep pushing Sir, and I hope the best for you . We are all connected.

Many thanks, I have made what I can from the experiences, learned a lot about myself and others. I am quite happy in my life. For a while years ago, I felt I needed to be in a relationship to be happy, now I am quite happy on my own to the point that I worry a potential relationship would threaten my current state, Glad you have found how to make it work for you, you seem quite content.

I have been in 4 committed relationships in my life, have loved 3 of the ladies and was "in love" with one of those 3. I still have fond memories of the 3 I loved despite the relationships being long over.

That’s wonderful for you. Have you identified what lead to them dissolving? I say that merely in regards to my question. How we experience being in love is our own journey, hopefully there is no regrets for you.

@Outsideit67 Yes, in each case of the 3, it was their children, 1st one, only child was jealous of my 2 kids, 2nd one, children were much older, I had known them for 16 years and they felt it was wrong that mum and I were together, and last one again her children, very young when we got together, their father abducted one and took him overseas, lots of stress, court cases and such, father kept encouraging them to act up, and she couldn't take the stress so ended our relationship. Craziest thing is, I get on with most of these kids now, many come to visit and a couple have lived with me after I had split with their mothers, ahhh people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.