Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Trump airs his grievances and demands more credit — for just about everything - The Washington Post

Trump needed a jolt of adulation, so he went to Minnesota and had a whine fest and boasted about himself.The crowd, of course, ate it up. He complained about his odious treatment at the hands of everyone (but YOU, my base-you get me); demonized the Democrats; vilified the free press to a degree that I've seldom heard (and I went back to McCarthy's days to check THAT era), played the old favorites of BUILD THAT WALL and LOCK HER UP and added a new one SPACE FORCE. He bizarrely addressed the very few protesters individually as "darling" and had them thrown out. His SUPPORTERS mocked John McCain and called him a coward. I had to stop watching.

BookDeath 8 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

trumpie the things you want credit for are seen by most people as ruining our country. Your head is so far u* your A** you are blind.

Marine Level 8 June 21, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.