Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Nuremberg: Germany's dilemma over the Nazis' field of dreams | The Independent

Archive photos contrast eerily with the present day.

It's comforting to imagine that the ideology this architecture represents is decaying at the same rate as the buildings. But the opposite is true.

Ellatynemouth 8 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably to let it decay and present it as a real time art installation highlighting that everything that it stands for will eventually turn to dust. Restoration it is tantamount to deification.

He's scheduling his parade for this fall....

Buddha Level 8 June 21, 2018

Well, I get both sides. If you don't learn from the past, you can't define the future. I don't have any issue with statues of CSA people gloring them. It's a bit different. Mostly 'cause lots of rednecks are loke "it's part of my heritage". YOU WERE BORN IN NEBRASKA! As far as I know Auschwitz is still up, and is a memorial. Go to downtowntown Berlin dressed in nazi garb, and do the hail hitler. Your ass would be beaten in minutes! Dawkins interviewed Ted Haggard. He said he spoke like he was at a Nuremberg rally. He didn't know what that was, but said most people would think it's a "rock concert" (his church). lol Any WWII forums on here? I study that a lot.

Yeah...Trump wants his big parade just like Adolph.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.