Agnostic.com

5 2

Can one believe that this administration separated kids from parents without providing a way to reunite them?

Marine 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I can believe. I wish this was all fake, other dimension, alternate reality, fantasy, fiction. Oh wait they’re all actors, right?

I do believe it....... if this Administration has any strengths, it's their lack of competence.

consistency

@btroje I would agree that they are consistently incompetent if that's what you're getting at.

@hankster yes Like being even tempered:mad all the time

@btroje out of their minds.

@hankster hopefully someday soon we can get together and laff and say " can you believe that was the way it used to be."

@btroje if we're not doing that it's going to be really really bad

@hankster yes.I keep thinking about how Hitler gradually shaped the government to his liking and how similar thing now are to that process.I wonder how it was to live in the early days of that. WHat were people thinking?Did they think it would not get past a certain point? And what is the tipping point, the point of no return?

@btroje I don't think people probably were paying that much attention except for those that were caught up in it. by the time people realized how insane it was it was too late.

@hankster Will we be able to recognize that point?

@btroje I think we've been realizing it for a couple of years now.. and it's just a question of America or the delusion....at the polls.

yes

btroje Level 9 June 22, 2018

Easy to understand that Sessions, drumpy, et al TRULY do not care, just like it said on the jacket Melanie "had" to wear in 80-degree weather.

Hell awaits, you Bastards, starting with guillotines...watch what happens when 250 million are fed up with You!

Now we have a company offering to do genetic matching to reunite the children and parents. These people need to be placed in a prison and the key thrown away. Who do they think they are? This is kidnapping and they should be punished as such.

Marine Level 8 June 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113009
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.