Agnostic.com

4 2

Energy + Spirituality = Existence?

Hello! I'm new on here but been living in my area for about 5 years.

I am Atheist to the extent that I think I believe the almighty force that runs the universe cannot be given a name; and that it is strictly differing forms of Energy.

But I also am so spiritual to the point that I believe in Karma, Souls, and higher dimensions/alternate realities.

Somehow Aliens, and maybe Dark Matter coincide with all this, like they are an ancient/distant relative of the Human? We experience only the 3rd dimension currently, but what if we used to be multi-dimensional beings?

Or, the scientific approach, is consciousness merely a product of evolution, and do we give arbitrary meaning to life?

I try not to take the path too seriously and have fun discovering answers. πŸ™‚

Cheers!

• Mike
blastsnpolys 3 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel it is useful to think about evidence for a lot of these phenomena... karma, souls, god as energy, all these things have no proof associated with them. And if you say, my intuition is that they are true, then you're basically creating your own dream of a metaphysical universe and going to live in it.

I'm a great believer in truth and being able to communicate that truth. It's fine to have dreams, but it is best to know they are dreams and not truth, and not to confuse the two classifications when determining what one believes.

Denker Level 7 June 23, 2018

Since you posted that, you are inviting comments. I'm not trying to be insulting, this is merely an observation...but you sound like a Scientologist.

You sound like my kind of guy.

You might get flak from some quarters but don’t let that keep you from speaking up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.