Agnostic.com

2 1

I'm not much into politics yet I really don't agree with what's going on in the white house ever since Donald Trump got in office. I personally don't like nor trust him or his family for many reasons yet I hope that the government can fix everything her destroys because it's not looking good for any of the political parties with all he's been doing since he has been in. If anyone else wants to comments your opinion feel free to. I love reading others political views on things like this.

MyrddinSr666 4 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I paid only casual attention to politics until the past year. It is real hard not to see what is going on/ you will see plenty of discussion on this topic on the site. welcome

That is a great thing. Now it is time to get interested in politics as we know we can indeed control our outcome. Trump is pushing Fascism and authoritarianism. We are one of the most recent to go through this. It is people like you and I that can care and speak up as you just did. Way to go and thanks

EMC2 Level 8 Dec 30, 2017

Will try to do more since I do agree with many about different things yet have hated what the government has been doing since even before my time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.