Agnostic.com

0 2

After reading a profile here I hope that this site is not used as a support site. I have found, especially when dating, that some religious people need their partner to support them in their religious beliefs. I think this is because they are not secure enough with their beliefs and need reassurance from their partner. I believe that people can believe whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect me--so I can date a person who may believe in god but doesn't need me to. Unfortunately many believers seem to need that support. I hope that most of you have a strong enough, rational basis for rejecting god and/or religion that you don't need the "support" of the group to maintain that thought. That said, I appreciate the site and having like-minded people to converse with. Thank you all and I hope you have a great 2018!

lerlo 8 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11402