Agnostic.com

6 1

QUESTION A Perfect Circle - Judith

ElementX74 6 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Judith was Maynard James Keenan's mother's name. She was a very religious person. One day she had a stroke that left her in a wheelchair partially paralyzed. This stroke only strengthened her belief in God - something that Maynard found to be pretty ironic. The lyrics in this song reflect how he felt about the whole situation - "It's not like you killed someone, It's not like you drove a spiteful spear into his side, You praise the one who left you broken down and paralyzed." He's saying that his mother was a good person who believed in God and yet this is how she was "thanked."

It's a very good and thought provoking song.

I have been listening to a lot of APC here lately...such an amazing collection of musicians and a powerhouse vocalist...as a so-so drummer myself...Josh Freese is a model of technical ability and natural born talent.

That is a great song!!! Tool rocks!!!

good song

LOVE this song.. Like this group.. have this on cd..

I wish my hearing was better. I can't make out a single word of what he's saying.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.