Agnostic.com

7 3

Are the people who voted for trumpie any where near recognizing that they were taken? Will they recognize that their loss of medicare,social security,environment,banking regulations etc is the result of their actions?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They have internalized their rationale so completely that they are incapable of understanding their own role in their own difficulties.

They're already working on the spin that allows them to blame Democrats for all that they'll lose.

Watching this circus is as frustrating as it is futile... He can do no wrong as far as his core supporters are concerned.

The more outrageous his words and actions are the more they cheer..
When he lies...its alternative truth..
When he is criticised or confronted..they raleigh to him.

I don't see their clouded judgment clearing anytime soon.

I suspect not. The orange one's ratings are higher than ever among his "worshipers".

No, my rabidly Republican friends are adamant that everything Trump has done is for the betterment of the US. I'm a moderate Republican and am ashamed of our POTUS. I was ashamed during the election 'process' prior to the election. Of course, the other candidates were not much better. He is definitely tearing our country asunder.

xyz123 Level 7 June 24, 2018

Thank you I will be following your posts if you do not mind as I would like to view your point of view to get a better understanding as to where you are coming from. I seek compromise as an answer.

Many that I have observed still support him in lieu of the losses they will incur. I cannot explain it! I guess they just hate to admit it. I hope that in the ballet box they will come to the conclusion that they made a mistake and vote to correct the mistake.

Marine Level 8 June 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.