Agnostic.com

2 3

Is it just me? People post a question. We read down, click on a few "likes", enjoy the intellectual levels on this site, then, Boom! Someone, maybe me, says something that deviates from the (suddenly obvious)direction the OP was attempting to lead everybody in, and gets a Nasty post attacking them personally. Really? Stop with the hidden agendas already! All points of view are valid, or who appointed You gawd?

AnneWimsey 9 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This site will inevitably become a religious zealot trolling target. It's just a matter of time before something draws their attention to here.

By the way, I concede I am new to the site, but I haven't seen any personal attacks yet. At least not the outright name calling that you see in other social media.

Beautifully said. We are taking action this week to get tougher and banning the few bad apples who are not abiding by our community guidelines. As non-believers, we have enough stress dealing with believers to get in swabbles. Thanks!

Admin Level 9 Dec 30, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.