Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK 17 F*cks You Should Finally Stop Giving When You're A Grown And Mature Person

This was shared by a dear friend who recently revealed that her cancer diagnosis is terminal. It's a good reminder for all of us.

GinaMaria 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I should stop giving a fuck about people who find certain words offensive.
I do give a fuck about people watering down the meaning of some words, like calling someone who insists on certain grammar as a nazi. That is offensive, the definition of a nazi should never be minimized.
Other than that, fuck, cunt, prick, arsehole etc.
Fuck it.

Suggest to your friend that she try something the doctors have never heard of. Such as this: [naturalsociety.com]

I stopped reading because the word "f-uck" is offensive to me. Surely the author could have used a different word, such as:

uncaring
aloof
blasé
cold
cool
detached
disinterested
dispassionate
impervious
listless
nonchalant
passionless
unaroused

Becuase those words have absolutely no impact. ?

@Sticks48
Nonsense.

@LiterateHiker Not really. Just because you don't care for a word doesn't mean it doesn't have it's place. It may not be for everyone, but it's use is pretty common in this country.It is one of the most versatile words in the English language. ☺

Nice, I like it. Especially: What others think, being right all the time, the past, worrying about peoples approval, toxic people, everything you don’t have, taking revenge, worrying about “what ifs” and being good enough for people. Good advise.

I lost a dear friend to brain tumor - my sincere sorrow for your friend.

As for the F assortment - gave up most years ago - the rest fell into place along the way !

Thank you, and yes, cancer does suck.

Very sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer sucks big-time and touches so many. =[ I'm fairly aligned with this list already, except for the heels. =] I'm 6'1." LOL!

Thanks. She'll be greatly missed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.