Agnostic.com

7 1

Do you think Christians should revise their Holy book?

X-tians—-
Put jews on a pedastool.
The “Holy” Book reads that they are Gods chosen and first to go to heaven.
BUTTTTT—-tah-tah..... X-tians Holy book also says ONLYYYY way to get to heaven is through JESUS.. Right? Right??
So should they revise their book to say :
ONLY MESSIANIC JEWS are able to go to heaven??
Like HELLO?! Disclaimer people!!! ??‍♀️
Side note/question:
Aint their iggmorance so entertaining?? ???

ARSLynchburg 2 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, neighbor! I too live in Lynchburg, Virginia. I'm a culturally Jewish agnostic. I live in an apartment building for seniors (I'm old) and every single one of the 74 residents is a fundagelical Christian - except for me. Yup, they put Jews on a pedestal - can't tell you how many times I've been slavishly fawned over because I'm wearing my Star of David pendant. And right after I'm fawned over, I get witnessed to. It's insanely annoying.
Every single time I have a conversation with someone who lives here, he or she brings up "precious Jesus." The last conversation I had here ended with the resident telling me, "You're such a nice person - I'll miss you when I go to heaven."
And the ignorance - oh, it's gigantic. One example - the apartment complex was having an Easter lunch for the residents, and the building manager (who is also fundagelical - masters in theology from Liberty University) asked me to say a Jewish Easter prayer. She was taken aback when I told her there was no such thing.
I wish I could move, but I'm on social security/disability and do not have the funds.
By the way, I don't understand Messianic Jews. At all. At all.

Nope, editing would only legitimise the filth.
They should be confronted with the evil they are tacitly supporting, and made to face the consequences of affiliating themselves with the disgraceful and frankly excremental doctrines of their chosen "Club House" or given the choice of disassociating themselves.

They have gotten away with this ...
The bible says... but not all Christians believe
The Quran says... but not all Muslims believe
The Torah says... but most Jews most certainly do not believe

...CRAP for too long, you venerate the book, you ARE responsible for the doctrines espoused, you hold up a turd and call it scripture, don't be surprised when people tell you you stink of shit.

If you don't believe it, drop it, walk away and join the the chorus of disapproval, have the courage of your convictions, NOT the whine of a wheedling, snivelling little apologist worm.

They should have a page at the beginning saying something like - The characters in this book are entirely fictitious and any relation to any living person is coincidental.

It needs some heavy editing to make it fit for the 21st century, thats for sure.

Denker Level 7 June 25, 2018

It isn't holy, but it is full of holes!!!

Naw, just throw it in the bin.

That is part of its problem. It has been revised, and revised, and revised, and revised, and revised........

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.