Agnostic.com

6 1

What do you guys think of Simulated Universe Theory?

I think it's an interesting idea, don't know if it's true or not.

NekoYuji 5 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know if "theory" is the right word, but it can be a fun little thought experiment, unfortunately until it can be demonstrated that we are in a simulation it is kinda meaningless.

Tulio Level 3 June 26, 2018

Never heard of simulated universe theory, what is it ? sounds like science fiction, who proposed it , not Hubbard /?

all physics theories need to be supported by mathematical equations,

If this universe is a simulation, it has a very noticeable Matrix-style deja vu glitch - namely, the regular reoccurance of "what do you think about simulated universe theory" posts on this website.

To me, it has the feel of a patch intended to make some sense while physicists are working out what's actually going on - and, I've read, it's is not widely taken seriously among physicists and is considered little more than an interesting thought experiment.

Jnei Level 8 June 25, 2018

I want God mode enabled for me plsthx

Simulated sex theory is better

It is interesting, but in the end, it's just another theory. You can make up theories all day, but that doesn't necessarily get you anywhere.

Theories get you somewhere when they are studied.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115316
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.