Agnostic.com

3 0

Does anyone have a bucket list they'd like to share?

SamL 7 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

See Beck the musician live. Go back to Italy and travel all over europe for a couple of weeks. See the grand canyon. Swim in the adriatic sea near Croatia. Take my grand daughter on a theater trip to ny when she is old enough. and this list will just keep growing. Love turning daydreams into reality.

Bravo!

I've always wanted to throw candy at children in a parade. The sad thing is, I was just on a wagon in a parade and somehow failed to bring candy. In my defense though, I did not realize I was going to be in a parade until pretty much the last minute. Still wish I would have gotten a bag of candies.

Snail Level 2 Oct 10, 2017

You might find another chance. You never know. It is an exhiliarating and rewarding experience.

I have only two things left on my list. Hang glide and dive into the ocean from 100 feet. I've done 50 in Hawaii but never 100

Only two things left? Bravo!

Yes, it does, and that's why jumping 100 feet will be the last thing on my bucket list lol, it very well may be the last thing I do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.