Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Historian Pulls Up 1934 NYTimes Story Urging Jews Be Civil Towards Nazis.

The parallel between the early years of Hitler's Germany and America today keep mounting and are frightening as Hell.

bobhoff59 7 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW! That approach worked real well. But it was early days and America had yet to learn the true horror.
The times fell for cheney's fake story on the weapons of mass destruction, that hasn't worked out too well either.
Comparing to the doings of today it is scary.
I am feeling very teary with the recent SC ruling on unions and Kennedy announcing he is retiring.

I have formed an opinion of the New York Times over the last few months. It's vile.

Why because they tell the truth about tRumps scandals and lies?

@bobhoff59

No. There have been other articles. I'm thinking of a particularly nasty one recently that degraded women.

@Ellatynemouth You have displayed a tendency to overreact to things, like Ricky Gervais' Ann Franke jokes which he has explained so I would need to see the article to see if your reaction has merit that would justify my reconsidering the value of this respected newspaper which does battle with the tRump regime on a daily basis.

@bobhoff59

I do not value your opinion. Do your own research.

@Ellatynemouth Wow, you are a piece of work that is for sure. I have not disrespected you and you throw out this bullshit. At least you expose yourself quickly as not worthy of respect.

@bobhoff59

"have displayed a tendency to overreact to things"

@Ellatynemouth No disrespect there, you did overreact to Ricky's Ann Franke joke. He has been doing it for over a decade and has given a very thoughtful and reasoned response as to why he continues it.

@bobhoff59

Here's the thing. You are condescending...

[thewrap.com]

except for a few variables most of the equation is the same

btroje Level 9 June 27, 2018

The parallels truly are chilling. This is important to share.

K_M_C Level 4 June 27, 2018

Great Post!

[alamoministries.com]

These images will show who was "playing ball" with Hitler and the NAZIs

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.