Agnostic.com

2 2

Greetings to all,
I say a special hello to those most physically located near me.
In this world of increasing virtual contact, I more highly value the real, actual company of the breathing. There is no place to hide on the opposite sides of a meeting table. If we are alive in the moment, we are listening and responding in a more genuine and casual way than the comment based discourse the virtual space allows. I am becoming more old fashioned I suppose, I am thinking that meeting someone is the best way to begin to communicate with someone. To this end I have been more active in what might be called socializing. Meeting with those I know more and with new people of similar interests. I hope to get to know a few good folks virtually or in the real. Hello.

CapriKious 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hola from Tejas!

I’m certainly happy to know you in person but don’t forget that our partnership began with knowing each other through online communication first πŸ˜›

I meant to pay homage to that fact but felt it was getting long.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.