Agnostic.com

7 2

Who is with OR against the POTUS

I would like to hear your views based on factual information. Tell me how you feel about immigration, economy, military build up, or anything really.

• 2 votes
  • 32 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
Thatsolarguy 3 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His latest thing is that he can't be impeached because he wasn't elected, he was appointed.

He's the perfect argument FOR abortion.

10 million Thumbs Up !

This man exemplifies the word stupid!

stupid billionaire - lol

@gater That has yet to be determined?

Trumps a completely incompetent clown.

KennyB Level 3 June 27, 2018

Most that I've researched he's an idiot.

@Renickulous what policies ? He has no opinion or knowledge of his own and follows what ever bug that's closest to the light. He is totally incompetent, unqualified and IMO insane. F@@king a$$hole Idiot Moron

@Renickulous. He's not "portrayed as a bad guy" ..... He IS a bad guy. How many times does he have to show you who he is ? Believe it the first time. Multiple lies every day, doesn't know what he's doing. Killing US reputation, inciting violence hate, Freethink dude !

I think Trump is an idiot. You asked.

idiot billionaire - umm ok

@gater Would you prefer Asshole? Greedy? Jerkface? Doodoo head?

@GinaKay How about genius? Brilliant negotiator? Patriot? Why all the negativity?

@gater dude, you need to go crawl back under the rock you escaped from. Your total lack of understanding and recognizing that this is a horribly poor excuse for a human being, proves you are ill-informed, ignorant, and unwavering in your blind faith in the "emperor with no clothes"... if you're a youngster, look it up !

@dutchirish lol - I see you're from Texas, won by Trump, looks like most of Texas disagrees with you. How's it feel to be a minority?

@gater That's too easy of a paper tiger ... Trump did win Texas, with roughly 5 million votes (rounding up) Hillary had 4 million votes ( also rounding up).

But since there are about 29 million people in Texas; 14 million 21 and over; subtract 2 million undocumented (which obviously overlaps with those under 21, but i'm feeling generous); so that leaves at least 12 million voting age adults in Texas who did not vote for Trump.

Duchess is certainly not a minority there.

And Trump is still a horrible, arrogant person. He started life on second base and crows about hitting a double.

@GinaKay Did you grow up in GG?

@gater No. Rowland Heights.

I love the job Trump is doing!

gater Level 7 June 27, 2018

You just made me vomit.

Please enlighten what has he accomplished that could be considered good or worth while?

Me to! Vomiting RN

@KennyB So clueless - the economy, North Korea, record unemployment... so a few illegal children get separated - so what? Stay home and and don't break our laws!

@gater yeah buddy funny you would distinguish me from the two before who also commented negatively about your idol sir. That being said Trump continually makes us look like asses around the world. Yeah its funny you would mention or strong new North Korean ties but not our awesome new Russian "friends". Honestly though the mans a racist and we can just fucking start there cause that's enough for me without all the other ignorance! Have a good one!

@Stepmomofdragons Why didn't Obama do anything about NK?

@Stepmomofdragons No flags - Trump wants World peace, and hes taking the steps to achieve it.

@gater He did he told them straighten up your act and we will consider removing sanctions, they didn't so he didn't as simple as that!

@gater And what may those steps be?
He has alienated all our long time allies, while openly admiring most of the dictators of the world!

You love the fact that he has started the biggest tariff war of the century, separated children from family just to try to get his worthless wall funded! Holds pep rallies all over to stoke his ego. Just to nae a few things! Every time his mouth opens it releases more lies!

@bandit321 yes - love it

I lived near Euclid and Lampson for years.

We currently do not HAVE a POTUS in the USA

Xena Level 6 June 27, 2018

@Renickulous He would have to be human to qualify

@Renickulous Wish that wasn't the case. Although in my opinion he didn't "win" he is there because of a fluke.

@Renickulous No...he did NOT win! He cheated...he has cheated his entire life...he is NOT a legitimate president. You accept what is happening...I will not

@MikeFlora more like a scam and an attack on democracy.

@Renickulous Oh yes, that's the only reason...get a grip. He's going to get us all blown to smithereens...he has no soul...he is an unhinged mental case...he cheated,,,he did not win any election. He should NOT have power over other human beings.

@Renickulous He didn't win t was given to him by the Electoral College, he lost the popular vote!

@Renickulous you sound like him...he thinks, as Hitler did, if you keep repeating something it becomes truth. He is not legitimate and sane, rational thinking people know this fact.

@Renickulous No but his actions certainly do!

We have a TOTUS...Traitor of the United States

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117296
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.