Agnostic.com

11 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even that title is a lot of stupid to deal with at once.

As is typical of the religious fraternity, they just don't have the sense of a rocking horse!

I just love how so many of these fucked-up religutards, with public platforms,
keep making these stupid claims.
They always conveniently forget that BROWN PEOPLE were HERE FIRST.
Abortion is in their bible, and their god tells them how to do it, and when.

I'm really fine with pulling the plug on their access to the masses.
If they're going to on any of the airwaves (or internet) and LIE, they should
immediately lose their access.
The First Amendment only applies to the government not being permitted to
retaliate against the citizenry for speaking out against it.

Everyone else, in all other forums, is subject to the consequences of their words.

If they lie, they should lose their access. They can still speak, but not over public
airwaves, or the internet.
That would go a LONG way to take away the influence of political liars, religious liars, and medical quacks.
I'm sick of this shit.

This fool sounds like Alex Jones. He claims to be a supporter of 45 (of course), but this is just another bit of evidence that the extreme right wing views 45 as a tool, a means to an end.

Many right-wingers like this really are truth-impaired. They don't know how to question issues by looking at different sides, they don't know how to set their feelings aside in order to think rationally. They don't know how to question themselves and what's been taught. They are filled with bigotry, and are on an Archie Bunker level of thought and feeling.

What a waste of DNA. Why are theists so full of hate?

Bum! i thought god was punishing the usa for allowing tall people to marry short people. Am i reading the wrong book?

This type of postings have the agenda to mislead people and they do. There are lots and lots of immigrants coming from all sorts of life, doing things LEGALLY. They work hard and follow the rules. Postings like this is just a slap in the face to the vast majority willing to do the right thing.

Illegal immigrants still work hard (and all that BS). Businesses still use their cheap labour.

Immigrant bashing is victim blaming.

I wish people would focus on the businesses who exploit them.

@NerdyOkieDude there seems to be a lot of people that still don't understand the difference between illegal and legal immigration, therefore the emphasis with caps. As far as empathy, I choose to have empathy on the ones doing things by the book, and even more for the ones that make a big sacrifice to pay fees and expenses when money is tight for them. This problem has been happening for years and years, what is happening today is political circus. I am pretty sure we can agree in just the one thing...we are not going to solve this here.

@Ellatynemouth illegal immigrants worked hard exactly the same way few years ago when the rhetoric was pure hatred like "they are stealing our jobs and too much tax payers money is spent on them"...... Why is it different now?? Why this new found love for illegals??? See how politics is getting the best of both worlds?

@NerdyOkieDude

Thank you.

@NerdyOkieDude, @IamNobody

Thank your lucky stars you're not in their shoes.

Can you imagine fleeing war or poverty, or both and ending up in a country where employers exploit you and the media and the country demonises you.

Next time you go for a meal in a restaurant explore the kitchens. This is where many illegal immigrants find work, and this is one of the reasons your meal costs less.

You are victim blaming.

@NerdyOkieDude I agree on your last statement, we are even then.

@NerdyOkieDude by last statement I meant "You are not someone I want to know".... The callous comment says more about you. You are the lawyer, not me. Why are you trying to explain the difference between human and illegal? Two separate things.

People go to where they think they will have better lives. There have been waves of immigration to America for hundreds of years, why should now be any different?

Denker Level 7 June 28, 2018

I know you guys in USA think that only in America could anyone spout that sort of nonsense and be taken seriously, but here in Northern Ireland we had a politician from the DUP (Democratic Unionist Party) say a similar thing about some bad storms we had here last year. by the way there is some irony in the fact that they use the word Democratic in their title as they are the least democratic party you could ever find!

The ass should be deported. i suggest venus.

JacarC Level 8 June 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.