Agnostic.com

3 0

Would anyone be willing to talk to me about what I am currently going through?

Is anyone able or willing to talk with me about my transition from believing in a god to turning to atheism? My wife is very strong in her belief as i once was, but now that ive done some reasoning and questioned religion, I see the truth. I would prefer to talk to someone over the phone if at all possible. My number is 317-315-6896. I feel that my marriage is falling apart due to all of this. I just need a friend.

Chicagocubs2016 4 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's awful. But it's ok. Can't call you as I'm in Italy, but sending good thoughts and courage (not prayers!!!!!!). Good luck

Thank you!

You are transiting to a critical thinker. Stay on the path, it's too bad that your wife? cannot just accept and try to see your emerging point of view but she sadly is brainwashed

Sorry friend, I can't help you but for what it is worth we are all behind you. Do what you have to do and all will turn out the way it is supposed to.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117730
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.