Agnostic.com

3 0

Any one from France here? Happy New Year!

From Palm Desert with love!
I am on skype lucecoach

Luce 2 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are the Champs Elysees back there?

I've never been to France.

The Champs-Elysées is not a field but the name of a street in Paris. The entire fields in France are called by a different names. The Palace of Versailles and the Champs de Versailles are located there. There is a small vineyard in the photo, so it's not even Versailles. I doubt it's a big city, though, more like a local winery, many of which are in France. But not to guess, you can ask the post's author where it is in the photo. I could assume it's just a vacation in France where people share their photos but don't live there. We, too, have been on tour thanks to [simply-france.com] and posted photos. So I think the woman herself does not know where it is but writes that it is France with nothing French in the photo

Living Desert celebrating New Year your invited Luce 310 413 4956

Luce Level 2 Dec 31, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.