Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Trump: Still Better Than Hitler … For the Most Part

"Malevolence tempered by incompetence..."

Krish55 8 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate when people say someone is like hitler or a nazi. It's a buzz word. Even this jackwagon! Aspiring tyrant, I'd agree with. The only person that compares to him in modern history would be stalin. Notice I don't capatilize certain words?

Damning with faint praise, indeed. Like asking, which would you prefer, smallpox or bubonic plague?

I have often trembled at the thought of what Trump would be like if he were competent and/or curious and/or intelligent and/or disciplined to any degree. His intuitive grasp of how to be a one-man manifestation of the Internet is bad enough. But what if, say, we had a President Manifort instead ... someone who is equally corrupt and sociopathic and shameless, but also charming and relatively disciplined and better at concealing true motivations?

Only because of a FREE PRESS!

Well, put him in jail and see what kind of book he comes up wiith.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.