Agnostic.com

4 5

In college, our final philosophy exam which was worth 35% of our grade was based on the word , " Why ?"

I thought about it for just a second, and in wrote down on my paper.. my name, class , time period and just two words as others struggled for hours..
I answered, " Why Not "? I think I got lucky ,and got an A on it.
The professor said in his twelve years of teaching the course, I was the second person to answer that way, and he liked it.

musicman2803 6 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does anyone have any follow up thoughts about the death of Billy Graham ? My only regret is he did not take Pat Robertson with him. ????????

It was a very smart answer.if there is a why than there must be a why not.

I never would have had the courage to try and get away with something like that! Good answer though 🙂

Smart! (and brave).

skado Level 9 Dec 31, 2017

thanks . It was brave, done without hesitation but I was shitting bricks until I got the results..Ha hah ha..

I bet! 🙂 @musicman2803

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11888
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.