Agnostic.com

13 11

Has anyone else watched YouTube videos with Tracie and Matt, The Athiest Experience ?
They are out of Autin Texas. I have been watching them for years. Very enjoyable.

Wildgreens 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hellz yeah, i watch every sunday's youtube livestream

Proto Level 6 May 2, 2018

It's only been months for me since I started listening to The Atheist Experience, and only days since I started listening to less Bitches...I'm enjoying it very much except for the parts where I agree with the caller and they proceed to explain to them that their reasoning is flawed and why. That's not enjoyable but it's good to know. I wish less Bitches had callers really.

zing Level 6 May 2, 2018

I've also been watching the Atheist Experience for years. A few years ago a friend and I drove hundreds of miles to catch Aron Ra, Matt and a few other at an atheist convention in Fargo ND. They were great. One interesting thing that happened on day 1 one was the behaviour of one the attendees (I am guessing a theist) that did not seem very happy about an atheist convention (although he purchased a ticked). He attended the day 1 morning presentations but during the 1st lunch break this guy became strange. My friend who drove and I sat at a crowded table across from Aron, Matt, his wife and others. My friend noticed the same unhappy fellow who choose a table next to Matt. He looked disturbed and had crawled under his table. He spent time opening and closing a large hunting knife. Thankfully he never used it and just left the convention never to return. Although I ran into Matt and Aron the next day, I never mentioned the guy with a knife under the table.

I watch often. Matt's a smart guy and he's debated many theists and taken them to task. I find it especially interesting that he was once on his way to becoming a minister.

Tracie and Russell are my favorites. They are so humble, but very quick thinking. I think Tracie is probably the best at showing callers logical reasons why their god isn't a force for good. Matt's good too, but I don't always like his arguments.

Looking them up now.

I'm actually watching matt on YouTube now. I watch the shows when I can.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 1, 2018

I listen every Sunday.

MoniB Level 6 Jan 1, 2018

I watch sometimes

thanks it looks good, i had a listen to a couple of them.

The episodes with Tracie and Matt are the absolute best. I like the show in general, but they're my favorite hosts by far.

Austin sounds happening. like, half of all you tubers are based in Austin xD

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.