Agnostic.com

7 2

I just talked to my daughter and how much I miss her came up and I cried and men don't cry.

#Men
GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I appreciate all Responses... it was an emotional moment. I seldom cry but I realize all my children are my weakness and what always going to keep me grounded to this place and time where we are. I just wanted to hug her at that moment and I couldn't. I am good for the next 5 or 6 years I reckon or I could be wrong. Does not matter I am human and I love my children and I am Good and Comfortable with that. Wishing all A Great 2018 to All.

My wife and daughter know it doesn't take much for me to cry LOL and I'm okay with that today.

Men do cry and what is wrong with this world is that not enough men show emotions and should.

My apologies for responding to a prior question about searching for honesty online, in the wrong place. You had already gone on to discussing whether men cry, but I am new to this site and haven't yet figured out how to navigate back to old questions. My response to whether men cry is that we are human before we are male or female. Crying is an emotional release valve available to almost everyone.

It’s only strange in its newness for us older folks to search for companionship from the safety of our own living rooms. In our twenties, we were flexible and could adjust to someone to whom we were attracted; we were still becoming who we are now. But as we age, certain criteria seem non-negotiable. We may now be allergic to smoke or pets; our political and philosophical ideas will have matured; also, physical expectations are modified to match our changing capabilities and desires. So it makes perfect sense to cull from the lonely throngs those with qualities we cannot or will not abide. If and when we do meet, we still require chemistry, so the odds are decidedly against finding the magic that used to be around every corner. What I find strange is that knowing all this, we nevertheless continue this ritual as if compelled by some internal force. It’s not unlike the folly of Diogenes, embarking on a feverish quest to seek that which we fully expect to not find.

The Element of Surprise and Adventure

@GipsyOfNewSpain
Please elaborate -- I don't understand your answer.

@Ninjasis I still like touch and feel, I like eye to eye contact, sparks, vibes or nothing, a dud. our bodies letting us know despite our best judgement. I like Real.

I cried when Trump was elected.

Who didn't? Lol

Me too! I even thought I had somehow fallen into some kind of alternative universe. I still cry to this very day.

I love my two daughters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.