Agnostic.com

26 9

Who here is an avid video gamer?!

Hi guys! I love to video game and have been gaming since the age of 6 (I will be the ripe old age of 35 in 19 days, ugh).
I am an all around gamer and I do not think one system has superiority over another. I am mostly a console gamer but do play some games online via Steam.
I’ve played older and newer systems, and I have an Xbox One, Xbox 360, a Nintendo Wii, PS4, 1st Gen nintendo DS, and a computer.
I admire Indie games but like a few AAA titles here and there.
I would love to talk video games and I’d love to game with more cool people on ps4 and xbox one! Please message me or post a note here!
Happy chatting and gaming!

MrsMickiLP 5 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Girl, I started on an Atari console. I grew up playing in arcades and movie theater lobbies playing pac-man while waiting for Star Wars: A New Hope to being playing on the big screen opening weekend back in 1977. I was in the single digit age group then, but yeah, I still love to play games. I have a Wii, but I mostly play the Sims 2 and 3 and City Skylines on my pc.

@trblemaker But they were soooo good. I have MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) on my tablet and have every.... single.... 80s arcade game I ever played, right here in my pocket. For FREE!

Technology is freakin' wonderful.

I’ve logged over 800 hours in Skyrim. I mostly play on Xbox, but I also play D&D.

Yo

(sorry, I just had a flashback to my days on Bungie.net, when I answered half of all threads that way... I had to get out of that toxic mess)

Pc games are by far my favorite. I use my ps4 for console specific titles or just extending my outreach to with more people. What type of games do you then?

I play PS4, XBox 1 and Switch

SRan Level 2 July 2, 2018

Have been a gamer for a very long time starting with pinball back when it was a dime and continued pinball for many years in taverns. Then it was the golden age of arcade gaming and I hung out at the arcades and taverns. Had a couple of console games years ago, the original NES and Sega Genesis. I built a MAME arcade around 15 years ago and gave that to my daughter a couple of years ago. Now strictly a PC gamer.

My 1st games were on amstrad cpc464. I've also had sega, Nintendo and playstation consoles but my true love is PC gaming. Im on steam as stealthbeard.
If there isn't a group for gamers maybe we should start one?

Yep me right here I love video games as a child I was a voracious reader and then they took all my wonderful adventure stories and turn them into video games

Massive gamer nerd here. my favorite passtime Ps4, PC, have a 360,snes,n64, and ps2 I no longer ever use as well lol

Welcome! There are a few gamers here, and a few groups dedicated to gaming as well! Do you play any tabletop games?

@MrsMickiLP Join the groups!

@MrsMickiLP [agnostic.com]

I've been playing both PC and console since childhood, though I've gravitated more towards consoles in recent generations. I started with an NES and then a game boy, an SNES, a Genesis, I followed squaresoft/square Enix from Nintendo to the 1st-gen PlayStation, never bought a PS2 because my girlfriend at the time already had one, ended up winning a free XBOX360 and a trip to Zero Hour, went back to Sony a few years later, and then got a PS4. RPGs are my primary interest, but I dabble in just about anything short of sports games. In terms of FPS, I prefer games like Borderlands or Halo to the more realistic ones (Tom Clancy games have been hurting my feelings since Rainbow Six in 1997.)

Gaming rocks. I prefer the 1st person shooter games but found them to be significantly more enjoyable when projected on a big screen with an obscene sound system so you feel the impact of explosions and round contact. Haven't fired up a PC for gaming for a few years as I just don't seem to have time to enjoy them. OpeArena on a Linux box when you sit first row is fun as your opponents are life size and literally tower over you on a 200+" screen.

Grew up with them from the days of the earliest arcade machines (I'm 50 this year — though you'd never know it) and never grew out of it.

Barely get time to play these days, as I have a family, and there's no way the missus would let me spend a few hundred on a console when there's kids' shoes and groceries to buy.... I secretly did about a year back, just because I wanted a PSVR set-up, and it was AWESOME. But I ended up feeling so guilty about it, and spending so much time on it, that I had to sell it off again.

Would definitely be cool to chat though, so keep in touch if y'want.

Hey man. I'm a ps4 gamer. LOVE GOD OF WAR! I play mostly RPGs and sports games. I'm getting into VR as well.

I qualify.

I don't know if I am skilled enough to be "avid" but I enjoy the PC, Xbox One, and 360.

I play PC games when I have time

PC Master race.
Fallout 76, anyone?

Ps4 destiny for past few years but the 2nd ones been a bit of a let down not been able to buy anything new lately but did download tera recently it's ok. Looking forward to tomorrow's free games . Oh and mainly pve not been able to get into PvP

I been playing eve online since 2003. excellent game! After playing that its hard to find another game with the same intensity.

Nardi Level 7 July 2, 2018

W00t! PS4 gamer here, passing through

Let's see who among us is an avid video gamer. Gaming is a passion that unites many of us. If you're looking to expand your gaming horizons and potentially earn rewards, you should consider the online slots of this list. It's a platform that caters to gaming enthusiasts, offering a diverse range of games and exciting opportunities to make your gaming experience even more thrilling.

If you play any word games that you can't pass hard level. word finder will be the most effective solution to help you cheat and pass that level.

Every Friday night, I spend at the computer or Play Station, even though I'm not a teenager for a long time. I graduated from high school over 4 years ago, but the habit of playing Fortnite is still present in my daily life. I finally found a way to get a fortnite v bucks gift card. I can use v-Bucks to purchase gear, pickaxes, wraps, emotes, and battle passes. Over the past 2 months, I have improved my skills in this game, so I might even be able to go to the gamer's tournament. Tomorrow is Friday, so you know where to find me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.