Agnostic.com

3 2

What kinds of ceremonies or activities do you do to capture a feeling of transcendence or to attain a contemplative mood?

tsjames 7 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a fan of the Sublime: heading to a place where I'm totally surrounded by nature, and then reflecting deeply on the fact that we (nature and I) are all energy, understanding that I'm as vast as nature itself, a component of the entire natural world.

I pet my border collies or my speckled dog.

First it needs to be some what quiet so I can focus. Next I lie down, close my eyes and focus on my breathing. Then I start pulling my energy from my feet to the top of my head and slowly I start to release myself. I even had an out body experience doing this, no I was not on drugs. It has gotten to the point where it really doesn't need to quiet.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.