Agnostic.com

6 3

Looking for "accountability partners" for weight loss!

Saw this thing online where you have an accountability partner in a weight loss challenge. I like to see it as accountability/support/tough love partner. I have to lose 20-25 pounds before June! (My birthday)

This is not a new year's resolution or anything, I just saw it online yesterday and I started changing my eating habits a few weeks ago and already dropped 10 pounds!

I'm doing low carb, no sugar and exercise every other day and would like to have a support system!

GeekLeen 7 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just saw this post... I know it's from January but I can relate! I was wondering how you've done on your weight loss? My birthday is also in June btw lol!

1. I am a personal trainer at Equinox in Miami.
  2. My specialty is nutritional coaching and habit planning.
  3. My Birthday is JUNE 1ST!

Anything you need if there is any advice I can give just ask. I love what I do and any help is my pleasure.

I would love to share with you some of the things that help me.
Look up on YouTube Markus Greens.
This works for me tremendously.

What's the plan? I'd like to join. Is this an online thing or are you looking for people near you? Since it's so cold out I'm exercising at home.

Okay, I've got to do the same thing. I added some pounds this past month; I want to get back into my tight jeans and little black dresses. I walked over 10,000 steps today. I ate mostly veggies. For dessert, I had (this is bad for me) three dates (normally no sweets, but I bought them and I'm not throwing food away). I normally can lose weight very quickly because I don't eat sugar or junk food. Just too many parties this past month. I'm down for accountability.

You guys are giving me a serious complex. Come on.. Give me a break.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12131
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.