Agnostic.com

29 4

I am pretty new to this site, but is christian slamming a normal part of things here?

Coming on here, I was thinking that I would find some like minded people, I am finding a lot of post on slamming christians. While I don't agree with the philosophy of christianity, doesn't slamming them, drop us to the fundamentalists levels?

Sluggs 4 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it happens

Firstly one, by definition, needs a religion to be a fundamentalist. Second, losing ones religion can be quite painful. Pain causes fear and fear is the precursor to anger. It may be helpful to allow some vent for this anger. You may be past these things. You may never have experienced these things, but others are still dealing with them. This is a community. I'm pretty sure no one is here for your pleasure...uhhh welcome.

Yes, combat on both sides, a winner and a loser, reason has to take the back seat.

Probably

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.