Agnostic.com

3 1

Taxation is theft.

Does anyone else appreciate the ideology of anarchism? What issues do you think make anarchy unrealistic in today's society?

Noliole 2 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Next time you drive your car. Drive off the road.

(How do you think roads get built?)

But it is theft as it is taken against my will and used for things I do not support. Marine takes a Pollyanna view that the is used for noble purposes but it is not. I don't support dropping bombs on innocents, corporate subsidies, and foreign aid to make a few and yet I continually help for this shit.

I do agree that anarchy has its limits. However our form of government is out of control and just gets bigger all the time. Governments job should be to find ways to stay out of people's lives, encourage everyone to not need said government, to be as independent as possible which would force government to shrink.

It is a great idea but how do you pay for everything you get from a government without taxes? I could not build roads hospitals etc by myself and you don't get people to give up money for something until they need it and that might be to late. I just cannot understand the position of the anarchist as it seems ridiculas.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.