16 0

Dating and/or marriage

Could you ever date a Trump supporter?

• 3 votes
  • 36 votes
  • 4 votes
CodyMack 4 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No! Intelligence is important to me.

No, never. Which has made dating in Arkansas kinda tricky!

Never. I cannot have a relationship with someone whose values and beliefs go against everything I believe and value. I get a lot of shit from a certain friend about this, because for a long time (years) a guy and I were very flirty and into eachother but I found out he's a conservative trying to become a pastor, who voted for trump. It sucked because I really liked him until that moment.

But I stick to my beliefs and I cannot be with anyone who thinks mexicans and Muslims and gays are less than human.

Ewwwww... gross. I'm too freaking cute to deal with such people.

I tried other dating sites but just could not push the submit button because I did not want to wade through all the trumpists I'd be meeting. Here, I at least know the leaning of the ladies on this site.

If that's the criteria to define/qualify a person then I would say the problem is somewhere else

Never. I can't even have anyone in my house that supports him and his "values" let alone in my bed. I would rather literally eat shit and die.

Eh, don't do that, there are plenty of us out here.

@starwatcher-al I know...thank goodness...I am not ready to die yet! lol

After being married to someone for over 20 years with different political and religious beliefs, I can say absolutely not! Next time around I'm going to be extremely picky....I'd rather be single than with someone I can't respect. And I don't respect anyone who is conservative or believes in a magic sky daddy.

I feel like that would go against everything I stand for, so I couldn't do it

My ex-husband is a Trump supporter. That's not why we're divorced, but it definitely is a concrete representation of our completely different moral codes.

My first dealbreaker is smoking. My second is being a Trump supporter.

If you aren’t horrified by Trump by now then you are part of the problem.

Only if I didn't know about it. lol They'd have to be deeply buried in the closet.

I wrote in my profile:

"If you are a Trump supporter, hit the back button NOW."

Lols, there are some on here you know!

As Jack Nicholson said in a movie, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes

I like my dates without lobotomies

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.