Agnostic.com

5 1

Would you date someone religious or is that a dealbreaker?

SallyRainey 2 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not necessarily an automatic dealbreaker, but the more religious they are, the shorter our relationship is likely to be.

It is a deal breaker when the religious ask me to join in their delusions while I am diplomatic and open to live and let live believers negotiating for love ....AFTER ALL we have religious family neighbors co-workers to get along with and a spouse CAN FIT as others do in our lives

Certainly not a deal breaker, but how she is as a companion matters.

depends on how religious they are.

I have and they are now an atheist, too. The intelligent deluded came be converted.

Done the same myself.

@HeathenFarmer I do not trust women who say they are converting. ....Atheism IS NOT ON THE BUFFET OF FAITHS to put on a plate and diet. ...critical thinking is how Atheism works and we just don't have beliefs for spouses to adopt. ...I am not the least interested how believers fuck or kiss

@GreenAtheist , I don't date mice, I become bored very quickly with a woman that lacks her own opinion or constantly defers to me. I am a dominate personality that has no interest in being with someone I can dominate. So, you may not like the word converted but that is what happened, she woke up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.