Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK Scott Pruitt quits as head of US environment agency - BBC News

Best news all day. As an environmentalists this man freaked me the fuck out. Glad to hear he's going. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, Fuck face. .

Akfishlady 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True, but his replacement is trash too...

But his replacement denies climate change science also. We just went for a ego maniac idiot to a general republican idiot. The key is for us to stop the Trumpet from existing in government. We must vote his ass out.
Soon Trump meets one on one with Putin, no USA news coverage allowed in , nor are there any US government officials allowed in. The other issue is days prior to this meeting The Trumpet will attend G7 once again and shit on them. What is he going to do with Russia????????

EMC2 Level 8 July 6, 2018

He has caused the damage already so he is ready to move to a new job to do more damage.

Glad to see him go. Who will replace him?

Made my day too !!! n probably tomorrow...

Tomas Level 7 July 6, 2018

I knew ths would make your day. I am suprised more people havent posted about it. He was going to slowly poison us while he spent all our money on himself

Love how you worded your post!

poetry

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123721
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.