Agnostic.com

30 4

Favorite TV show theme?

This could be music scores, opening theme or ending credits. I have a few because I probably watch more TV than movies, so: Twin Peaks (opening credits and love theme), Dexter(opening credits which was my ring tone with my first real smartphone) Steven Universe (closing credits), Doctor Who (everything!) ? Flight of the Conchords (opening credits), Stranger Things (opening credits and score), even though I never watched Star Trek in earnest, my mom does, so ST: DS9 (opening credits), The Crown (opening credits was produced by Hans Zimmer), House M. D (theme was actually Teardrop by Massive Attack) older stuff: Perfect Strangers, The Golden Girls, Magnum P. I., Knight Rider, Peter Gunn are all memorable themes too.

Stepmomofdragons 7 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The Prisoner"

Code Lyoko! A world without danger.

Batman, The Monkees, Wild Wild West, Rockford Files

Tales Of The Unexpected

Jnei Level 8 July 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.