Agnostic.com

5 5

My belief? To live my life as a good person that celebrates love and happiness and kindness to others. If there is a god, I will be forgiven for not believing or worshiping him/her and granted access into whatever Good Place that exists. And if they don’t forgive me and I am sent to the Bad Place, then that is not a god worth believeing in or worshipping.

PNWBaker 3 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like your way of thinking πŸ™‚

Jnei Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

It's always puzzled me why people would think that a omniscient, omnipotent creator would create people in order to be worshipped. Acting according to our own higher consciousness is the only true way to worship a creator, in my opinion. Does a beautiful piece of artwork "worship" it's creator? It just does whatever it was created to do.

you get buried THE END

Lol!

I’m sure you’re right about that. I don’t live by these standards for the possibility of there beig a god. I live by these standards because I want my life to mean something to those I care about and interact with. All I’m saying is that if I’m wrong, I think people who condem me to Hell for not believeing are also wrong.

at least there is only one devil and you know where you stand with him if your wrong of course

Good... I'm with you on that.

win win situation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.