Agnostic.com

1 0

Anyone speak Spanish?

I am trying to learn Spanish and need help. I am using YouTube and my smartphone. I think it might help if I had someone to converse with. Any takers? No creo en Dios!

Boatsailor 5 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yo soy profesora de español. ¡Vamos!

Great! If I understand you are are saying, you are a professor of Spanish. I am trying to learn Spanish to keep my mind active. (The real reason is so I can communicate with the rapists and criminals that are going to take over the country). Blah! I am 80 years old and live in a retirement home. Needless to say, I don't have many friends without memory problems. It's a whole lot more stimulating to the mind than playing bingo. There are two women working here who are from Mexico so we talk a little when we get a chance. I started in June and I need some assistance. I can construct some phrases and read a menu. I am looking to get a Spanish teacher to come here and teach a class. I guess, first things first though. Okay let's go. iVamos!......No creo en Dios!

@Boatsailor

Your comment :

"(The real reason is so I can communicate with the rapists and criminals that are going to take over the country). " is not funny...in fact, as a Spanish speaking person I find it offensive...so I won't help you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.