Agnostic.com

4 0

DON'T YOU JUST SORT OF FEEL SORRY FOR TRUMPS FAMILY?

They had a sweet life of wealth and privilege, his son in law ran a sketchy family business, lucrative, under the radar. Thanks to his ego, all of their lives will be screwed from here on out. His poor wife and youngest son look miserable. Put yourself in their place.

Benmonk 6 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel sorry for the little boy (Baron?) Imagine having such an a---- hole for a dad!

No. It's their experience and they have enough money to buy another one, if they want.

Goat Level 5 Jan 6, 2018

If they're over 18, no. They all had the opportunity to walk away.

I feel Very sorry for the child. Melania married for money so what does she expect....and you cannot tell me he was ever her only suitor, so too bad so sad.

She probably regrets those words he said, when they first met:"That one".

@Benmonk Buwahahahaaaaa!

I think Melanie is looking forward to her "Jackie O.com/Princess Diane" when the guy who brought her there is gone and she can bask in solo glory.

@Benmonk i know I might even start praying for that to happen soon......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.