Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guys, are you aware Mexico also has separated kids from parents...and is not a new strategy?
Are you aware many of the parents have crossed the border illegally two and three times....and are very much knowledgeable of what will happen if they cross with their kids?

Are you, also, aware that many parents use their kids to get sympathy from the Americans?

Ask around and you will find out.

BTW, the Spanish News...yesterday....informed about Mexico separating the kids from the parents at the Guatemala-Mexico border....where there is a wall built to stop illegal immigration.

You realize that these people are fleeing dictators, death squads, and oligarchy that we have supported?

We are citizens of the United States. We are responsible for what our country does.

@Krish55 ARE YOU AWARE THAT EXCEPTING CUBA'S...ALL THE OTHER RULERS ARE ELECTED PRESIDENTS?
I am very much aware of the gangs in Latin America...I come from the region...but as long as the people of those countries keep doing nothing to solve the corruption on their nations nothing will be solved. Oligarchy? Oh, dear...somebody lied to you.

I know is a waste of intelligent time to try to inform you.

It understood what it was being charged with.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126309
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.