Agnostic.com

8 0

What makes your heart sing?

lalaland52 5 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A vernal wood

Duets with my mate to be...I feel like re-writing every romantic solo in my repertoire when I am chosen for love....Natalie Cole mastered this art creating a duet with her dead father UNFORGETTABLE IN EVERY WAY UNFORGETTABLE THAT'S HOW YOU'LL STAY ...feeling the universal human song in tempo of our mothers love is the essence and natural state of humanity : FEMINISM while marching military patriarchy chills my heart to the bone. ...I could barely stay human in my NAVY during my war by escaping off duty to my 1966 Chevy on base hearing Carly Simon on my 8 track continuous play until I slept and dreamed in peace

Love, Spring, Mountains, Glaciers, Waterfalls, Flowery Meadows, Trees, Autumn in Vermont, Children, Happy people, Beautiful women, Poetry, Music...being alive.

lecoq Level 4 Jan 5, 2018

Love, Spring, Mountains, Glaciers, Waterfalls, Flowery Meadows, Trees, Autumn in Vermont, Children, Happy people, Beautiful women, Poetry, Music...being alive.

lecoq Level 4 Jan 5, 2018

Your eyes!

My kids. Seeing people do good things even if no one is watching. Helping people when I can. I suffer from mental illness so if I can do something despite my anxiety yelling in my ear that I can’t, or if I see someone else beating their mental illness no matter how small of a win, that makes my heart sing ??

Being alone in the woods.

My heart feels like singing after an accomplishment....big or small, I feel like flying with out the wings

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.