Agnostic.com

4 10

Another cartoon of mine. It astounds me to this day how my Christian friends can tell me with a straight face that their holy book owns the copyright on morality and is its perfect guide.

There are tons of commandments. In the first ten this god has the chance to really set ground for morality and he spends the majority of them talking about himself.

Thanks for looking and check me out other places on the web as well:

[danielpitner.com]
[facebook.com]
[pitnerd.deviantart.com]

pitnerd 4 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I checked out your facebook page - the Ewok cartoon had me falling out of my chair!! Nice!

Lol in all fairness I didn't make that one. There are "albums" with my original work, but every now and again I find something on the web that makes me laugh and I MUST share it with my page audience. Thanks!

Yes, they also some how don't understand that their "Jesus" didn't change that OT thing that says they are suppose to kill witches.

Good 'toon, bro! Thanks!

XI. Thou shalt call thou mother.

godef Level 7 Jan 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.