Agnostic.com

5 3

Can someone really have an intelligent conversation with a theist??? I mean look what what Richard Dawkins asks and the priest response!
That is why I do not and will not put any energy on a serious conversation with a theist...I

CeciRosane60 7 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i can't be assed

Wow, that was interesting. I think this discussion illustrates cognitive dissonance in such a pointed way, with some startling admissions yet without the ability to ever say I could be wrong. The part about unifying religions with mutually exclusive teachings seemed to be especially intellectually self-deceiving.

Brilliant! There were a few spots I'm surprised Dawkins didn't jump on priest dude, but all in all, a great presentation.

My hobby horse is that we shouldn't discourage debate. For the reason that lots of lurkers are trying to make up their minds, and will be swayed by intelligent answers, not excuses.

Good video. He's a schizophrenic, the theist.

Maybe, if you don't speak about theism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.