Agnostic.com

9 2

Is anyone getting contacted by religious believers and trying to convert you on this site? They say they are not but you look at their profile and they are.

mistymoon77 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not me must be only women they're targeting for now.

maybe.. but they are among us.. just a warning..

If only women are being targeted by xian males I am doubly pissed 1 for liars on our Atheist meetUp 2 for misogynistic scams to re-enslave women. .....I have had my fill of xian women expecting me to drive their Atheist adult children back into their putrid churches if they fuck me in curiosity

No

orion Level 5 Jan 6, 2018

I've had a couple of questionable msgs by some that removed their beliefs from profile after I saw it prior as believer so , and then noticed others who are flat out using stock ads of ridiculously put together men following other members. Reverse image search busted those. Have been ignoring & blocking .

I haven’t been contacted. I’ve not even seen any thumpers on the site.

skado Level 9 Jan 6, 2018

I have not been contacted

I have zero tolerance for hell threats nor heaven bribes and any believers who do not admit their alleged god Jesua Nasoret Jehovah YHWH Ghost Holes is a genocidal rapist abortionist monster will be instantly blocked by me as a terrorist apologist

There are trolls on here pretending to be something they are not. Seeing this is a dating site and trying to convert people. You tell them you want no part of it and they still don't get it. This is why we are here to get away from that. They can go to xian mingles site and share their crap there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.