Agnostic.com

6 2

Anyone had an out of body experience ?

Maggog13 2 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mom had one when she was being operated on years ago. She was a rational person and realized that she was hallucinating.

Sadly, no. At least none while conscious. Not even with the help of hallucinogens...

Yes a few times. Some when I'm sleeping and I believe dreaming (one time I was struggling to fly) another time it was self induced. The self one I pulled my energy from my feet to my head. Even though I this happen I am still an atheist because I understand, more or less, the science behind this.

I have never had an out of body but, I once ran a fever so, high I awoke in a room full of monsters.

Yes, but I know exactly what it is and it's not my spirit. I suffer from sleep paralysis and one of the effects of that is a feeling of being out of body. To test this I had my x wife right something and place it on the lamp on the nightstand. I didn't see a note that next morning until after it went away and I looked for it. It said you snore

I have had an out of body experience . I have had a few other spiritual experience's also, if i had'nt i most likely would have been an Atheist .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.